Roku is an amazing platform to watch your favourite TV channels. is truly a fully-featured device enabling the users to stream large numbers of video content at one place and at very affordable prices. In order to stream with roku, all you need is an excellent connectivity of network and an account to manage the entire entertainment field.
Create roku account with the help of given below steps:
1. Create an account on Roku.com/link.
2. Here you will see a form that asks for your name, email address, password, etc.
3. After filling in the required credentials click on the continue button.
4. A window asks for a 6 digit pin.
5. Enter the 6 digit pin which you have received on your TV screen by the Roku device
6. That's it your account is being created.
7. After that, you will see my account page, if you want to buy the channels then you will need this information to be uploaded.
After finding the Roku code successfully, follow the below steps to connect the Roku account to this code:
1. Launch the browser and go through Roku.Com/Link Account.
2. Paste the code you got previously.
3. Submit the information and get the success message.
4. You may get a “Roku link code is not working” message in case of error. in this case, retry the code generating and account linking process.
Follow the steps for adding channels to your roku streaming player:
1. From the “Home Menu” scroll down to “Streaming Channels” and click the purple “OK” button on the remote.
2. This navigates you to the Roku Channel Store (don’t worry, most are free to install).
3. You can use “Search Channels” to search by typing in a search term or use any of the other search options available.
4. Once you find a channel navigate to it with the arrow keys on the remote and press the purple “OK” button.
5. From there, the channel will install and be available on your home screen.